In fulfilling our mission and achieving our ends the following values will be our guide:
- We value consumer input.
- We believe that people who receive our service are entitled to enjoy the same quality of life and living accommodations as is the norm for our community.
- We believe that consumers of our service have the right to their own values and beliefs.
- We will encourage involvement in faith communities and spirituality of individual choice.
- We believe that service availability is based on need and not ability to pay.
- We believe that no one in crisis should be left without service or support.
- We will treat our employees with fairness and respect.